- The first thing that is important to becoming a nudist is feeling good in your own skin. It can be difficult as we all have different ideas of what looks good. We all want to look good and we all have different things that we might not be happy with body-wise.
- Nudism is not based on sex or being a model but being comfortable with your body in nature. Your will become one with nature and fall in love with the feeling of the sun and wind blowing thru your hair.
- Remember a nudist resort like Bluebonnet is not reserved for models, but people just like you. Visitors come from all walks of life, short, tall, skinny, curvy, old or young. They are the same people you would meet anywhere, but all share feeling comfortable in their skin and the love for nudism.
- To try nudism take small steps, start going nude at home and feeling good in your skin. Sleeping nude or staying nude after a shower is a great way to start getting comfortable with your body. Once you get used to your own body and not concentrating on the imperfections, nudism will become more natural.
- Once you feel comfortable with being nude at home you should try going nude outdoors in a safe and comfortable place, such as your yard or other safe places outdoors alone or with your partner or spouse. Enjoy the feeling of the sun on your skin, walk around and get used to the freedom that nudism brings.
- Once you are more comfortable with being nude outside, a trip to a social nudism environment is next. The great thing about a resort is everyone there is like minded and it is very safe and inviting for new nudists. Allowing you to be comfortable around others while enjoying nudism.
- You might be nervous or feel some butterflies in your stomach as you try it for the first time or two. You might be worried that people will point and stare, however the reality is different no one will stare, no one will make you feel uncomfortable.
- You will feel better and more confident in your appearance than before, letting the nervousness disappear and the relaxation and freedom from clothing will emerge.